The latest fashion trend to take over the world of celebrities is the ear cuff, from Victoria’s Secret angel Miranda Kerr to British actress Emma Watson; female stars everywhere are adding some punk to their outfits with the embellished ear piece.
- River Island, £15, this funky ear cuff from River Island is the boldest of the five and not for the faint of heart. Although it’s eye-catching and clearly punk-inspired the iridescent colour with pink undertones offers a girly edge
- Forever 21, £3, these delicate ear pieces are ideal for a chicer look that would be perfect for the work to bar transition. Small but still stylish and showing that the ear-cuff trend isn’t all about spikes and heavy duty ear pieces.
- Red Herring, £8, this duo of turquoise and silver is a pretty two piece set that you can switch up depending on your mood; the turquoise adds some colour and coolness whereas the silver keeps it elegant and glam.
- Topshop, £8.50, channel your inner Cara Delevingne with this monochrome cuff, a great choice if you want to punk things up but not distract from your stylish outfit.
- Miss Selfridge, £6.50, the gold and diamante chain piece is rather similar to that which Lily Collins recently wore, unlike the others where the embellished cuff is the statement this is all about the draped chain.
Be sure to check this article and lots more over at The Upcoming